Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

my cuppa of tea

February 5th 2009

got up today to the neighbors kids shouts. the tyke he is won't let people sleep. gets up at 5 in the morning... today morning he woke me up at 7 and asked me to clear some doubts of his. i was so sleepy but he juz wouldnt let me go back to bed without clearing his doubts. by the time i packed him off i was so awake that i couldnt sleep anymore. so cursing the drat for spoiling my morning sleep i got up and went to find the newspaper. then went to find my tea and realised that i had to make it. mamma(my step mom) n achan(my father) has gone to palakkad last night to attend a marriage. they wont be back til tomorrow. great no sleep no tea no breakfast. i realy was in no mood to cook. so what did i do? simple.. i waited for my step sister to get up. she was a better cook than me. i had this compulsive problem of burning whatever i cooked.. well actually it only happens when am using a recipe book. anyways my step sisters got up, the youngest is still in school n other in college, they heated up the 'porotta' mamma had left in the refrigerator and made a curry. and thus we had our breakfast. but i had to do my own tea because no one else have the habit while i am addicted to my cuppa of morning tea.

my addiction is somewhat drastic tats wat mamma often say. she hates tea and is always after me to get rid of daily morning cuppa. well. am not about to change the habit not for anything. as long as i remember i have been having tea the instant i am out of bed, sometimes even before brushing my teeth. tat irritates mamma to no end. but for me the cuppa of tea relaxes me, get me over the drowsiness. its over this daily cuppa of tea that i ponder my daily schedule and go over the things to do for the day.. it is this cuppa of tea that gets me going through the day...

No comments: