Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blessed were the days

November 8th 2009


My mother died. And when it dawns tomorrow it will be eight years. Don’t know how I have been coping without her for so long. Not a day has passed without my mourning her loss. I have been always thinking that I will get over her going. But somehow even after all these years, I still can’t fathom her absence, of not waking up to her smile, her angelic face. I know I had a blissful time with her. While she was here she made sure that I had a wonderful life. I was never in want for love.

But now she’s gone, leaving in her wake memories sweet and painful to remember.

Blessed were the days she walked this world. But even now with her gone, I continue to walk in the path I set out with her. She may have envisaged this day. But I…. totally sheltered in the comfort of my life with her, never for once did I even think remotely of the possibility of a life without her.

Thank you AMMA for the wonder you are… You taught me love and life...

Love you forever for being my mother… And thank you for leaving behind so many true friends to look after your daughter… Time and again they have stepped in to fill the void and make my life full of all those motherly carings.. But no one can ever in this world replace you darling.. Love you my sweet girl…

No comments: