Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

I am.....

November 6th 2009

oh wel...one fine day. A little spirit was roaming the world looking for a place to do some mischief. On the way she chanced upon a lady playing with a cherubine.. Lo and behold... The lady unknown to the spirit was a witch. A good witch who works magic with people’s heart and lives. Once she enters someone’s life its laughter n happiness from then on. She had the unique power to leave cheer n love in her wake wherever she went. To say in short the spirit found itself bound by the lady’s magic n she understood for the first time the longing for warmth and love. The spirit, finally at peace, curled itself up inside the lady’s womb, thanking god for this chance to live life as the lady’s child.



The spirit grew up at the lady’s side as her younger child. She had an angel as her playmate, her elder sister, whom she looked upon for everything. Her father was one serious man; a warm loving person beneath the seriousness he projected so well.



As the spirit grew up she chanced upon some unique beings. They were her friends… whom she found out were of her own kinds, of her own spirit. Her friends were her salvagers who lifted her up and supported her when she found herself failing. When tragedy struck and the spirit found its life crushed and derailed it was these godsend beings, her precious friends who gently taught her to walk again……



i am what i am because my mother gave me life; because i have an angel for my sister; because i am my father's daughter; because my friends are my friends.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.